Stop messing about ? finish your work 别瞎折腾了,把你的工作做完。
Stop messing about and tell me clearly what happened 别东摸西摸了,清楚地告诉我发生了什麽事!
Get down ! stop messing about 下来,别捣乱。
Stop messing about my work 别再妨碍我工作!
Come on , you guys , - start doing some work , don ' t just mess about all day 来吧,伙计们做点正经事吧,不要整天胡混!
Friend stay friends because they don ` t mess about in each other ` s lives 朋友们因为互不干扰对方的生活而保持朋友关系。
The foremen dared not mess about with wood . he was strong and had the firm backing of the dockers 工头们不也招惹伍德。他身强力壮,而且得到码头工人的有力支持。
As you can see , i can change quite a few things here , it might seem a lot of messing about , but really its not 你看到了,我可以在这里做出很多的改变,这绝对不是瞎忙活。
There is no messing about with radio - spectrum licences or digging up roads , and fso can also bypass prohibitive planning restrictions 另外,也用不着折腾申请无线电频道许可证或者把道路挖开埋光缆,同时,无线光通信也能够绕过禁止性的规划限制。
M : actually we have already talked about that in part a . when you want to be a doctor , you should not mess about with other work until you finish your studies 当想成为医生,在完成学业之前,就不要混著学其它的工作,如果想学医,就应该专心学医,这样才会比较快当个成功的医生。